[Dailydrool] Debbies Dawgs May $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Apr 29 18:57:45 PDT 2019

Daphneyland is our May rescue for $5 Friday.  Lots of seniors needing
lots of care.  Please help by donating via Paypal using friends and family
to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com or send a check to Debbies Dawgs  177
Mountain Vista Blvd.  Canton GA  30115

So far this year, Debbies Dawgs has raised over $15,000 shared with
6 rescues with our $5 Fridays and has sent 14 beds to seniors coming
into rescue that did not have one through our new bed program
honoring our late friend, Diana Rothe.

Also Diana’s quilting fabrics were sent to Ellie Wright in WA and she
and some other quilters are making quilts from those fabrics and
donating them to the rescues to be raffled to raise money for the rescue.
The first quilt is being raffled now by House of Puddles. Do check it out!

Thank  you to all of our supporters. I know some of you are not on
Facebook and miss out on seeing the hounds and seeing more of
what we do like sending care packages to the seniors.  Please
contact me off list if you’d like to do something for a senior basset
in rescue.  They tend to come into rescue in neglected states and
it is amazing what these rescues do for them.  It is so rewarding
to know you have helped a hound get that second chance at life
and being loved.  A care package can be anything from some
treats and a blanket to call their own to toys, a new collar, some
supplements, whatever you want to send.

$5 Friday ends Sunday, May 5th at midnight but of course we
accept late donations.  It is never too late to help!

Thanks everyone and have a great week!

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa