[Dailydrool] Pills

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 17:37:09 PDT 2019

Every dog or puppy that has come through this house is taught to like cream cheese. That’s what I use to give pills with. Those that do not need pills get “sympathy” cheese. You have to be careful with some like tramadol or steroids, they taste horrible. Don’t let the hand that touched the pill touch the outside of the cheese. Take a little gob of cheese, push the pills inside and squish the cheese over it.
 Peanutty Is currently taking six or seven pills in the morning and in the evening. Fortunately she’s the kind who eats first and asks questions later. Very easy to give pills to. Years ago I remember Ms Brandy got to be such a pain to give pills to, because she would no longer touch anything that I used to be able to use. The last couple months of her life I was giving her pills in pieces of Reese‘s peanut butter cups. The only exception to her rules were my youngest son, he could hand her a pill plain and she would take it.
But these days everyone who comes through these doors learns about cream cheese.

Angelika
Sent from my iPhone