[Dailydrool] Pills

Kimlynne Lee kislagel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 22:24:25 PDT 2019

Aloha,

My two boys Odell and Hastings (both atb) were finicky eaters. Odell preferred his pill in chicken pate (allergic to pork) and Hastings only ate aged Monchego cheese with his pills.  Towards the end not even those treats would do. I had to have all their meds given in liquid form.  My cats only take meds in liquid.  Much easier and you can have the liquid mixed with chicken flavor. Works well.

My little girl Hobs will eat anything and everything. She’s still young. No problems with giving meds but thankfully she only needs monthly flea and heart-worm pills.

Kimlynne Slagel
Mom Slave to Hobs (Aka HastingsOdellBikoSlagel)

Sent with Aloha 🌈