[Dailydrool] pills

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Tue Apr 16 09:29:19 PDT 2019

I used to bellow "time for meds: and all of mine (3) + plus fosters) + day care  dogs would line 0n the line in the kichen and sit quietly for their meds.  peanut butter in a butter knife.  sometimes there would be like 10 dog waitngonly my 4 rarely needed meds, but srill we followed routine.  this way if it ever came to real meds we would in great shape
everyone cane ^ sat,  no fights no pushing.  when they went hone, they continued to look for the same routine.  point was meds were never an issue when I was doing this.  ever.  running out of PB was,,,smooth, not crunchy please,   there was never an issue about about meds,  ever,