[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 18:25:06 PDT 2019

 Well, she is certainly giving stuff to write about.  The other day I was walking her and she tried rolling in some dog poop, which I was lucky enough to get her to stop before she got it on her nice white coat.  Today the little snot managed to get out of her crate.  Put her in when we went out to dinner, and when we got home, we asked David if she was glad to get out of her crate, and he said she wasn't in it.  Went to look and the crate was closed but one side was not in  the notch.  She somehow managed to squeeze herself out of it.  Don't know how, but she did.  She is a real stinker.
 Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and Blanca along
with Millie, Pw. Charlie and Pw. Bennett, all ATB  AOL Desktop