[Dailydrool] Nibbling paws

Rebecca Louisa Stanton pummorse at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 05:37:29 PDT 2019

Hi droolers.  I have noticed Watson - like Morse before him - nibbles his
paws around the wrinkled parts, sometimes very intensely.  I was/am never
sure whether this is allergy/itch or pain?  He is only just over 5 so I am
hoping he hasn't got pain, although when he was in the rescue they gave him
some pain relief which did seem to help.  They wondered if he had pain
there due to some grumpiness.  I don't have his medical notes otherwise.
Any thoughts appreciated
thanks
Becky and Watson, with Mike, Morse and Pumbaa ATB