[Dailydrool] Dearest Paisley

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 19 10:56:07 PDT 2019

Hello from Chomper,
It is good to hear from you again.  Things here have been eventful.  My momPerson (who is clueless) abandoned us and ran away to Oregon to play with her friend and her friends new puppy, who is a dachshund and not even a basset but apparently still a hound dog.  They took this little girl puppy to the beach and photographed the little sandy nosed puppy digging away.  She tells me she will be putting pictures on dalerutz.com.  Hopefully today.  We shall see.

And then, this past week her friend Jeanette from Oregon LEFT her brand new puppy and came HERE to my house for 2 days and nights!  Apparently someone died and she came to go to the funeral but she stayed here at my house!  At first I yelled at her.  I growled, I barked, I howled I lunged I snapped ..... I nipped at her ankles ...... I meant it too .... all of it ..... but she laughed at me!  They all just laughed at me and told me I was silly and to stop it.  She came real late at night, like 11:30 at night, so then she went into our office and went to sleep there and in the morning she tried to come out of there and I went for her!  Barking, howling, lunging, nipping ...... and she laughed at me some more.  So then after  couple hours I just gave up and demanded belly rubs.  She stayed a whole day after that and she gave me treats and she rubbed my belly and she played fetch with me (don't tell, Snoopy says I'm not supposed to fetch) and I sulked when she went to bed.  And then, and then the next morning she came out with her bag and LEFT me and went home to her puppy.  I'm very sad, I miss my auntie Jeanette.
Yesterday my momPerson took me to the dog park.  I was a very good boy I didn't say one rude thing (nary a growl).  I let 5 different people pet me I mean really pet me, play with my ears and feet, I mean PET me.  And I let 4 different dogs sniff me.  I was a very good boy.
Goodbye from Chomper who might decide to like strangers after allwith Snoopy who loves everyone and fears nothing.