[Dailydrool] Spell check

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 18 23:47:53 PDT 2019

Mariah again.  Spell check messed with my email.  I said I was sending snooters, and it told me I was sending scooters.  I went back and corrected it, but when I reread it, now I was sending shooters.  Now some of you might like to zip around on wheeled vehicles while tipping back shots of whiskey, but all I have to send are basset kisses.  And my sister’s name is IPo (pronounced EE-po, which means sweetheart in Hawaiian,—-not IPod!  Let’s see how this submission goes.  Mariah