[Dailydrool] Blanca, the houn with a split personality.

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sun Aug 25 16:31:29 PDT 2019

 Yesterday I took Blanca to the Bark and Brew event in Milwaukee and she behaved like a little angel; let people pet  her, mixed with other dogs, a lot of them, without any snarling, barking or pulling away.  She also  got a lot of treats.  Then went to  my son's home and also  did not mind another dog coming.  In  the morning when she went for her walk, she would see another dog and right a way start lunging, snarling and making like she wanted to rip its heart out.  Same thing today when walking her.  She is a real Dr.  Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Also this morning at about 4:30 she threw up.  To many treats.  She is better now and did eat her dinner of Chicken and some kibble.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopt