[Dailydrool] Dear paisley & family

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 6 12:08:39 PST 2019

Hello from Chomper & Snoopy
Sad soft ahrooos from our house to yours. We are very sorry for your loss. Nothing prepares you for this. And no words make it better.  We are very sorry.
Paisley this is Snoopy here.  My momPerson left for the bridge a decade ago and I wound up on the streets only to be rescued by this clueless woman. She means well. I do love her.  Still I’ve never forgotten.  Certain things set me off.  The smell of Turkey is a big one!  There are others......you will see .... it will be fine and then it won’t and then it will be fine again. Please know we love you and your momPerson and your notabasset sibling.  Reach out if you need help or a shoulder.  We care
Love n drool from your pals Snoopy and Chomper

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone