[Dailydrool] Many Thanks

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Sat Dec 7 16:16:33 PST 2019

I want to thank all of you for your kind words and sympathy. It has been
a tough year for Ralph, but it is hard for me to sad for him. He is now
in a better place and running with the bassets. I believe this. The
weight has lifted off me and I am doing fine. Paisley has become my
velcro basset. She was always hubbies snuggle buddy, but since he hasn't
been at the house since July, she has become very needy when I'm home.
Not a a bad thing, but I'm not used to her wanting MY constant
attention. Ralph was her main slave. I am learning to pick up the slack.
Don't know if I will measure up in her eyes, but tough, she will have to
adapt too. Basset people are the best and I thank dog I found this group
several years ago. Thank you again for just being here.

Val
vastrand at comcast.net