[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Exchange

Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sat Dec 7 14:28:27 PST 2019

Hello Droolers.

We have received our first 3 Howliday cards already.  That time of year has returned.  Debbie is completing our Family Howliday card and we hope to get our card soon enough.  As I have for years before, all the Howliday cards we receive will be posted on our family website.  http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2019_Howliday_Cards/2019_DD_Howliday_Cards_Page_1.html

One PDF label hint I try to remember, If your labels don't seem to match up with the printing, try this.  On the PDF print tab, part way down, there is a "page handling &  sizing" feature.  Click on "Actual Size".

Drool to all in need,

Leon Winstanley