[Dailydrool] Chomper reports

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 11 09:17:42 PST 2019

Hello from Chomper,
Well, I survived my Rabies shot somehow.  Honestly it never even hit me, I was a little bit calmer then normal that evening, just a little bit, I had to be encouraged to jump up on momPerson when she got home while usually she yells for me to stop.  Don't, no no no no no and the one day I don't do it wait, what??  Why aren't you jumping on me are you ok??  She's clueless.
I was so upset about the shot I forgot to tell you the rest.  Daddy does not drive the basset mobile because he has something called sciatica and so instead he drives a "luxury sedan"  Snoopy always rides in the back ...... and he calls Daddy James the whole time Daddy is driving but I don't know why.  "Home James."  "James, get the door."  "I need a boost James"  Daddy's name is Greg so this makes no sense.  Anyway I went to the vetspital by myself because Snoopy throws a FIT over shots and Daddy took me in his "luxury sedan" and he put me in the back and then he went around and opened the drivers door and  ..... there I was.  In the drivers seat.  :-)
Daddy says I am not allowed to drive his "luxury sedan" and anyway my legs are too short to reach the pedals so we compromised and I rode shotgun!  momPerson has explained to him that this is dangerous and I belong in the back seat but, she is not that convincing.  So ...... I rode shotgun and I flirted with everyone at the stop lights and I had a very good time.
After  my shot we stopped at the Dairy Queen and daddy bought me a soft serve and he let me eat it in the front seat of that luxury sedan and I didn't make ONE drip (I ate it in 3 bites, can you say brain freeze??)
As I said I got the shot on Monday and now it's Wednesday so it looks like I'm in the clear.  For 3 years.
Goodbye from Chomper who had his shot
Love you Paisley ......... give us a shout when you can