[Dailydrool] Thank you all..

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Thu Dec 12 11:05:42 PST 2019

I wanted to take the time to say thank you for all who were so kind hearted to send me howliday cards..for those who don’t know me I am one of the original drool moderators..started way back when Nancy left it in our hands to run what she so loving started.the drool has changed over the many years with so many going to face book..but we still have a following here. I have made so many friends that have become family...people that don’t know each other but still support each other because of our love for our bassets..I have had many bassets pass through my home in my years on the drool..Melba Toast being the most famous one...I am humbled and honored to have folks send me cards ...the droolers are some of the best folks on this planet.
Happy Howlidays to all...much love.
Sandy Gaston
Toshi Teriyaki..Jelly Bean.. Tucker B Good.

Sandy
www.animalnature.com
Sent from my iPad