[Dailydrool] Snoopy and Chomper

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Fri Dec 13 19:43:58 PST 2019

I love the Snoopy and Chomper stories! Snoopy is forever young and we should all take a lesson from him. Never stop trying to achieve your goals, no matter what your age may be. Climb that kitchen table!

I agree that when a doggo does his/her business anywhere outside during the rain, it's superoptimal rather than suboptimal. Getting Emma to go outside in even the slightest drizzle is a challenge. Fortunately, it doesn't rain that often in Phoenix. I'm curious, what do you do if you live in a rainy climate and your dog hates the rain?

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog (I see a cloud; not going out there) and Dobby the House Elf (Not fair. They just pick me up and take me out.)

lois.leader at cox.net