[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sun Dec 15 17:36:44 PST 2019

Well, Blanca has gotten on Kathy's s^&t list, as she has been helping Kathy test the quality of her Christmas cookies.  Granted, Kathy has at times placed them a bit too close to the edge of the table.  I have to  admit they have Blanca's approval.  We have not had that type of basset since Bennett, the all time cruiser.   She does keep us on out toes.

She also now goes crazy when ever I want to  take her out.  First off, when we are on the couch and I say lets go for a walk, the silly dog then sits on me and starts giving me kisses.  I almost have to push her off me.  Then we head for the door and all that while she is jumping and twisting around.  Then comes the fun of dressing her for the cold weather.  She makes it soooo difficult to get her coats on.  She sits down and twists her body to  see what I am doing, which makes putting her coat nigh on impossible.  She is turning into a true basset.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopt