[Dailydrool] Interesting idea?

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 14:19:49 PST 2019

Just read a FB thing about how a blind member of a dog group asked people
to describe their dogs so that he could understand what the dogs were like.

I don't think we have any blind members but what an interesting exercise.
Anyone else interested in doing this? For example:

She is long and very softly silky to touch, along with squeezable. Her ears
are like velvet and usually smell sweet. Her feet are large and rough on
the bottom and smell like frito chips. Her tail wags almost all the time so
it is moving, long and fairly stiff. Her tongue is warm and soft and wet
and she has dog breath. This is Merta Lou.

MomPerson to Doc and Merta Lou