[Dailydrool] Books

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 02:49:28 PST 2019

Hello there it is Ms Merta Lou Amazing Lady Basset

I was looking for a little nibbly the other day and in a drawer left open I
found a book that said Big Book of Words on it.
It had many notes in the margin and some pages were stuck together a bit
and in the front was written in pencil "Llewis's Book Stay Out"

I am not sure what it was. I put it back. I mean well ok so I opened it
just a bit, yeh I admit that but it said stay out so I did I put it back.
Oh well I read a little of it, but it said stay out so I didn't want to
violate that. But I find this little scrap of paper falls out written by I
guess Llewis whoever he is or was and it's about where "they" sleep and is
by someone named Nigel and there is only one reference to the Book:

"We gone hafta do sumfing about dis. What you say Llewis? If I hadn't poked

her wif my nose dat nite? WHOSE nose? I member YOU doin it. Oh yeah well I
sez it were YOU! Donchu hit me wif dat book again! Doggone it Llewis git
back stay away wiff dat book. Onea dese days somwon goin chew dat book to
peeces, Llewis an den where you be? Yeah yeah, in you crate wif me, I nose.
Nebbermind, we gotta work dis bedtime stuff out."

So I guess the book was a weapon.

I put it back but I remember where it is because sometimes that black
dog needs a good whack on the head.

Love & Cuddles, Merta Lou, Nice Basset Girl