[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 609, Issue 4

Susan Scott-Chambers lily5943 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 11:25:07 PST 2019

> Oh, Chomper!  I don't like reading that Snoopy is feeling "poorly" (as we
> say here in the South).  I know the Mom is going to do everything she can
> for him, just as she would for you.

Merta Lou, you sure have an exciting life!

Have to brag on my Beau a little bit.  He's at least 13 and blind.  But he
has adapted so well to his condition.  He runs in the yard, dances for joy
at supper time, and is still loving Life.  Sometimes he accidentally
walks up on a dog bed that is already occupied and gets woofed at by Noodle
or Chance, but he copes so well for the most part.  Watching him
independently nosing around the yard or lying in the sun just warms my
heart!

To everyone, we send drool and hugs across the miles during this holiday
season!

Susan
with Beau, Noodle & Chance
and Sophie, Jolie & Gracie Girl ATB