[Dailydrool] So far, so good

Alice H dognpony at ptd.net
Fri Dec 20 13:59:17 PST 2019

Hi Droolers,

This is my first Christmas with basset Daisy and bloodhound Hope. I was a little apprehensive about my tree, a five foot Chinese Pine. It is too short to just put it on the floor so I have it set on a steamer trunk.
The girls have been great! Gone are the days of the x-pen around the tree! Although visiting hounds in the past were more of an issue than mine.
A very Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all!

The Jersey Girls,
Alice with Daisy basset, Hope bloodhound, Annie and Candy horses.