[Dailydrool] big book of words

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Sat Dec 21 20:36:31 PST 2019

dear miss murder lew
my mother told me about the big book of words.  I think it was pretty cool.  she even found a sweaty shirt (ewww) with a picture of LLewis on it.  he was a pretty studly looking houndy if ever I seen one...altho I'm not sure I ever have.
she's been mumbling (a lot) about using the big book of words when we go to the place wiffen all those little people to help them learn things..like maybe they could pick out cool words like friendship, kindness, cookies, biscuits, love and stuff like that.  maybe iffen they learn the right words they will really be nice to everyone , and give me treats during snack time :-)  I would save the big book of words and never lose it.  mom says it belonged to a bunch of special hounds...her eyes leak when she was talking about them, but she was also near some onions too.  one's never sure with her...
have a good Christmas murder lew.  your bestie
dexter, who thinks he might be studly