[Dailydrool] Happy Hollidays

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 12:46:18 PST 2019

Nana now has diarrhea, and it may well be from her new medicine.

I learned something new from another group that is helping me a lot.  If
you have a bad or sad thought, think good three thoughts, flip your brain
and train it to be positive.

I may well be off this list for a while or forever.  I do not want to bring
my negativity to the group.

Today I visited a friend, and I drove by a park where I brought Pierre jr.
on a walk.  Walli G. and I belonged to a group who did dog walking
adventures.  That park was an amazing and long walk.  He was such a great
buddy, that Pierre jr.

I miss them all, the herd, Pumpkin, Jean Paul,  Pierre Sr., Jellybean,
Nigel, Colette, Max,  Little Nikki, and Pierre jr., and I have dreams of
them a lot.  People in the neighborhood ask me, are you the person with
those bassets?  I am so grateful that they were in my life.

Now, I am grateful for Nana, but I have no life.  It is hard to even go
upstairs to take a shower. She screams with separation anxiety.  I will
figure it out.

I am prone to nervous break downs, so I am breathing deep.

I am not soliciting attention, just letting you all know I am ready to
leave this list.

XO,

Jackie and Nana

Love, prayers