[Dailydrool] Hettie here

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 23 12:10:32 PST 2019

Hello Drool peepols I have news. Lots of it.
So, I've been living with The woman and she's been nice and kind and we've had fun. One night, I was trying to get comfortable in a furry bed and I found a letter from someone called Clara. It said "If you don't want to sleep alone, wait until The Woman is asleep. Creep into her bedroom and tippy toe on to her bed. Then you can snooze there all night and by the morning it's too late!"
So, I waited about five minutes, burst through the bedroom door and jumped on to the bed....well, on to her , actually. She said "No, Hettie, dogs sleep in their own beds." SO, I waited maybe ten minutes and did it again ... apparently landing on her tummy isn't such a great thing.
Anyway, we kept this up for about three nights and I admit, I didn't mean to splinter the door before I landed on her face, but she said "Oh for (CENSORED) sleep on the bloody bed then". I think this is what Clara meant.Anyway we now sleep all nice and cosy together despite her moans about dog hair and mud.
Then two weeks ago she took me to see the nice vet AND LEFT ME THERE. They were all nice and I fell asleep. But when I woke up my tummy really hurt and I think there was something missing.
Today, she was on that pesky laptop thing and then suddenly said "Right, that's it Hettie. You are adopted. It's all official. You are going to stay with me forever." So I went running off and found my favourite bone and chewed on it on our bed.
Lots of love to you all for the holiday season.
Hettie in the UK, with Sally