[Dailydrool] Jingle collar

Nancy Schaefer jonquil4 at charter.net
Mon Dec 23 17:45:22 PST 2019

Hi everyones,

My Momperson got out my fuzzy red and white ruffly jingle collar yesterday.
I was so excited to see it!  I begged her to put it on me but she said she
had to make it a little bigger to fit around my big boy neck.  Today when I
saw her working on it I begged her again to put it on me, and she did!  Now
I just jingle, jingle, jingle all the way around the house!  It's awesome!
I totally love it! Momperson says it makes me extra cute so I gets lots more
yummy treats!

I hope you all have red ruffly jingle collars for the howlidays, too!

Tucker the Jingle Hound