[Dailydrool] Dearest Hettie

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 23 17:37:02 PST 2019

Hello Hettie, Snoopy here,

First off my heartfelt congratulations on attaining such a high quality forever home!  You deserve no less.  I understand you are my kind of girl (red and white) and I would be pleased to add you to m6 list of lady friends should you find me amusing

Our mothers tend to socialize and as a result I’m afraid yours has become completely clueless.  She is now able to lose her way in streets of London she has been familiar with since childhood.  It’s all THE clueless momPersons (my mother’s) fault.   She means well.  At least she can cook.  And here we are.

Congratulations from Snoooy who could show you a good time (hubba hubba)
With Chomper who is shocked (shocked! I tell you)

Sent from my iPad