[Dailydrool] Jackie and Nana

bassetresque bassetresque at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 11:45:17 PST 2019

Please think about your decision before you leave. Or just take a break. I'm not real active here as I once was back in the day. You have friends here, some of whom may be able to help you out.I too am very prone to depression, and had a nervous breakdown not too long ago. I lost my furkidz who were so near and dear to me. Yes, I still have furkidz, but those years were the best of my life. I love my kidz with all my heart and would be lost without them. Please know that I, and many others care about you and Nana.Pam, Lucy Lou, and Frankie too Lumpy, Houndy, Andy, Willow, Toby, Judy, and McKenzie my furkidz ATB but always with me walking beside me on silent paws and in my heart Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.