[Dailydrool] Jackie and Nana

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Mon Dec 23 16:04:24 PST 2019

I’m so sorry that you’re traveling through this rough patch, Jackie. You and Nana will be in my thoughts. Drool of comfort and healing is being slung your way!  I know you need to do the things that will most help you right now, but I hope that any absence from the Drool won’t be permanent.  We care about the two of you very much. Thank you for the tip about replacing one negative thought with three positive ones. That’s very good advice, indeed!

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net