[Dailydrool] Eugene ATB

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Fri Dec 27 13:19:23 PST 2019

I always knew that someday I would write one of these ATB posts. Today we helped our beautiful boy Eugene to the Rainbow Bridge . It was so peaceful at home with all his family around him. Our vet was magnificent and he was only in  decline for a few hours. He lived a long 13 years and 8 months and was a constant source of joy.
I joined the Drool in 2006 after we rescued him and while I mostly lurk I loved the antics of Nigel, Llewis, Brudder Elwood, Morse and many other legends of the Drool. Our little boy now frolics with them. I will continue to read the Drool
in his memory. Eugene Napoleon: 5/06/2006 - 12/27/2019

Sent from my iPhone