[Dailydrool] Fwd: Howliday Cards

dmp618 dmp618 at swbell.net
Thu Dec 12 16:01:12 PST 2019

I sent this two days ago but did not see it on the Drool yesterday nor today so let me try again. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Douglas Paul <dmp618 at swbell.net> Date: 12/10/19  8:42 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org Subject: Howliday Cards I am very amiss in ordering my cards this year. They have been ordered but won't arrive until sometime next week(if I am lucky). So for those on the short list, I apologize now if they are tardy, but have no fear, they will be sent out as soon as I get them.Marie Paul, owned by Stonewall and Samantha