[Dailydrool] From the D..d..d..d.esk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 02:21:50 PST 2019

well I must say Ms Merta Lou has had just about enough of this weather! She
is sick and tired of sitting in the house being cold in the house and oh so
much colder outside the house and tired of the hoo-rah that goes on when a
little water squirts out of the wall and people eeking and screeching and
making phone calls and yelling at each other things like "I AM doing it"
and all the stuff that goes on when these non-dog entities spend way too
much time together in an enclosed space.
We Hounds know how to do this with grace and poise and if Mr. Doc would
just learn some manners.... I mean he goes out the door first. Oh yeah, I
mean he shoves his way to the front. Nothing polite about it. So maybe lets
just say we been playing in the LR for a few and now want to take it
outside and he just slams into that door and out and sits down in the path
and my view of the world is of black fuzz.
The Mother Person has discussed this with him to no avail. I am through
going out until there is a wider path shoveled.

Stay Warm, stay in, stay dressed--snoods are a GOOD thing. Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou, Professional Chilly Basset lady.