[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 1 09:40:38 PST 2019

Hi all, Snoopy here,
OMG I had the worst headache in the entire world I thought my head was going to EXPLODE!  I kept telling momPerson but she would say ridiculous things like "Snoopy I just cleaned your ears" and "Snoopy stop rubbing your head on my leg"  or just plain "SNOOPY!"  Anyway she finally got it and called my eye dr and we spent the day there.  My headache is gone, finally, but now I can't see out of my left eye.  It might get better, or not.  I don't really care as long as it doesn't hurt like that, it was terrible.
Chomper may need his name changed to shadow ..... all day long he is my shadow I cannot even go potty without him ..... he says he needs to be touching me ..... well you don't need to touch me while I'm pooping ok Chomper you're getting just a wee bit needy here give me a little bit of space and then we can play tuggy ok?
In other news Chomper has adopted a normal basset diet.  Now he understands that bananas are treats, oranges are a delicacy, pineapple is divine, apples are great even WITH the skin, broccoli is wonderful..... I could go on and on ..... he is a smart one, this little guy.
More later from Snoopy whose eye doesn't hurt anymorewith Chomper who has to be touching me