[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 23 22:11:19 PST 2019

Hi all, Snoopy here

First off let me say drool to all in need ... I’m looking at you Nana Bean ... here is some slobbery sticky slimy drool .... coming your way, and to who ever else needs it.

I should mention that LuLu called from the bridge on the pawphone she was looking for advise. It seems my buddy Rolph and my sister Gracie threw a three day and night all out riot of a party.  I understand there was dancing and thievery and drinking and gambling and all manor of adult activities which I really cannot describe this being a family list but LuLu was trying to find a way to get about 300 hounds dressed and sober and on their merry ways and that was proving to be a challenge.  That is what she gets for letting Gracie plan a party why I am STILL trying to recover from my bark mitzvah

In other news rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. Again. The clueless momPerson becomes hysterical if I get a rash, when she heard I had glaucoma she nearly fainted. And, you know, it hurt. A lot. They did something to it, I’m not sure what but it hurts less.  She follows me around with little droppers and drops stuff into my eye all day long which is annoying but what can you do, she’s clueless.

Chomper has been quite nervous and upset.  When he is upset he steals items of clothing and/or shoes and races around the house with them at high rates of speed.  Some items fare better then others when subjected to this level of abuse. MomPerson has some items she would prefer not be subjected to this treatment. It’s been a bit of an issue.

More later from Snoopy who feels better and is tired of being fussed over
With Chomper who is a nervous wreck
And momPerson who isn’t doing much better than Chomper
And dadPerson who shrugs and sighs and helps where he can

Sent from my iPaw