[Dailydrool] Little Chomper

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 1 13:35:05 PST 2019

Hi it's Dale,
He must have found out his contract is finalized because he is into EVERYTHING, just this morning has has stolen my Paddington Bear (a HUGE one) and also my 3 ft tall St Bernard ..... he was found wrestling with both of them at different times ...... I've told him in no uncertain terms to leave my toys ALONE (juggling balls, huge stuffed animals, jenga blocks, et al) but he ignores me with the same level of indifference he shows Snoopy when Snoopy indicates a particular toy is off limits ..... Chomper just sits back, poses, gives off the I'm SO very sorry, I'm hopelessly sad over all of this, look how cute I am, want to snuggle...... if you don't want ME to play with your toy then come play with ME, it's why I stole your favorite toy in the first place .....
Sigh.
Dale