[Dailydrool] From The Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:29:52 PST 2019

Merta Lou here, HEALTHY professional lady Basset. But a few days ago I
slipped on the ice and hurt my left back leg and so SHE decided I needed to
see someone to make sure it wasn't serious. I could have told her it wasn't
but did she ask me? Nooooooo.
Well you know I am a shy little flower and I honestly do not like new
places and new people and my leg hurt a little and I was very stressed and
nervous and in the lobby was this RUDE RUDE little German Shepherd Puppy on
one of those stupid flexible leashes and he barkedbarkedbarkedbarkedbarked
right in my face I mean to tell you INCHES from my delicate little black
nosey nose and then another puppy joined him both of them yelling in my
face and I want to tell you.....
Sweet little Merta Lou had just about had it when SHE noticed the hackles
(So uncharacteriscicis or whatever that is)  and said to the GSD woman you
know I don't think she (meaning me) is very happy and I would hate to see
your puppy get bitten...
Oh Oh Oh! Oh my! What a shocker! Good heavens just because he was twelve
feet from his owner and IN MY FACE....
Lucky him he got reeled in and so did the other puppy whose owner was
watching...
Would I have bit him? I dunno. Maybe. I wasn;t happy nosir. Came home and
went to sleep. Little snotty dog.

Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou