[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 01:24:51 PST 2019

I, Merta Lou, fashonista and Professional Lady Basset have everything ready!
I have my pupcorn here on my right
My pillow on which to rest my head
My water dish in case I have a thirst
Mt food dish which I am never without
And the MotherPerson to turn the TV on so that I may watch the 2019
WESTMINSTER DOG SHOW!
i will be watching the breed classes this morning. Alas, Doc will be unable
to watch the Belgians because they are in the ring at the same time as the
Bassets. Tough luck, Patootie.

Hey wait! Don't sit there! I can't see past your hairy self. Doc come ON,
please I wanna watch the Bassets. 8 am EST on westministerkennelclub.org

Ok we'll share You watch on his and and I will watch on hers...

Love & Cuddle
Merta Lou