[Dailydrool] Wadderwings (From the desk)

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 22:38:43 PST 2019

'Tis I, Merta Lou currently wondering what I am supposed to do in this
backyard without a swim suit and wadderwings. The DadPerson has been
pumping the water out yesterday and today because the ground is froze and
so nothing soaks in and the yard is below some kind of table. I have
personally never seen anything but the little patio table out here and the
yard is certainly below that but this is something called a water table. I
have not seen a table made of water and I cannot imagine what it would be
like or how you would set anything on it but it would be fine if someone
set like a plate of steak on a water table because I would think it might
fall on the ground where            a nice little girl Basset could have it
without having to climb up onna chair and stuff to reach it.
Well anyway it is very wet in the yard right now and cold, too.
Love and Cuddles from Merta Lou who is longing for spring.