[Dailydrool] Pray for HAIR

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 09:44:31 PST 2019

So ya'll might remember that a couple months ago I posted about Dexter
having surgery to remove a tumor on his tail. It was a risky move, and
about a 50/50 chance it would work. Well, the odds weren't good, but we got
lucky. The tail has fully healed and all is well. Except the baldness.
There is a section a couple inches from the end of his tail, about the size
of my little finger, that is hairless. Like weirdly so.

Every time I look at Dexter, I tell him "Grow some HAIR, dog!". He isn't
listening. (He never does - he's a basset after all.)

So it's time to step up my game and request some "Pray for Hair!" help from
my friends on the Daily Drool :)

Oh - and some stomps and drool from the hounds might help too.

The other posts I made last month were when the neighbors complained about
the noise the boys were making while I was at work. I must say that I
generally don't like bark collars, but I was pretty much forced to use
them. Short training sessions over the course of a few days, and they got
the idea. The collars are set to beep/vibrate, no shock. Now they're back
to staying quiet all morning long - just a few whimpers now and then when
they get restless (I have them on camera.) I am SO glad this is all working
out okay, without meds or kennel fees or anything serious.

And you should see them JUMP when I talk to them through the camera! I'm
watching Dexter so he doesn't lick stuff (he tore open another one of his
lumps Monday from persistent licking.)

Tim 'n Puppies
  -- Dexter (Dad, why is my tail always cold?)
  -- Reggie (I hear you - where are you...stop that!)