[Dailydrool] Dear Tilly

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 20:46:48 PST 2019

Dear Tilly,
  I know this one.  I don’t know the solutions to most things (mom says I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed) but I know this one.  You and I both know that we’ve awakened mom to get a cookie because we’re just a mite hungry.  So we wake her up.  She says, “Do you need to go out?”  We both know the answer is “no”, but don’t tell her that.  Say. “sure”, then run outside and squat  for a two second pee—or just squat, she can’t tell the difference—then barrel back into the house and straight to the cookie jar.  She’ll give you one.  Works every time.  I know, trust me.  Mila of Hawaii (I’m not as limited as everyone says.  I may not have opposable thumbs like my genius sister, Mariah, but I  still do okay).  Mila.  Hi, Snoopy.

Val Brewer