[Dailydrool] In trouble

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 7 14:17:42 PST 2019

Hello from Chomper.
I am in trouble.  I've been the dickens lately, the other day I was running up and down the hall with a shoe ...... I didn't chew it up but I drooled all over said shoe.
And then yesterday mommy went to work and when she came home she had a great big chewy oatmeal raisin cookie which she had gotten but she had saved it.  It was very big.  She said she was saving it for after dinner and wanted to share it.  With Daddy.  Daddy didn't get any of the cookie.  Neither did mommy she put it on the table wrapped up in her napkin and turned her back and when she turned back around it was gone.  And so was I.  It had raisins.  I hope I don't die.  Mommy says I probably won't but I shouldn't eat raisins.
And then today the Fed Ex guy came to the door and my Daddy he opened the door ..... and I ran away.  Daddy is old and daddy was barefoot so I ran 2 houses one way and then turned and ran two houses the other .... back and forth but then I ran in the street and the Fed Ex guy (who I'd been snarling at) took pity on poor daddy and took his chances chasing me down and back onto the grass in front of my house.  Daddy says don't run into the street anymore, he is very upset with me.
Snoopy had a bath and is sunning himself out back.  I don't want a bath. I am also sunning myself here in the backyard and hoping everyone forgives me for being a basset.
Goodbye From Chomper .... who hasn't heard back from Merta Lou ..... maybe she doesn't like bad boys??