[Dailydrool] Scared

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 21 11:12:45 PST 2019

Hello from Chomper,
It's a horrible day, terrible.  Mommy refused to feed poor Snoopy.  He always wakes up early, I swear to you that boy has a bladder the size of a walnut he got up around 6 and he just couldn't wait anymore so we got up .... but daddy got up too daddy never gets up and daddy made my breakfast, mommy always does that.  But today she didn't, she put Snoopy on lead and took him for a walk instead!
Well it was cold outside and they weren't gone long and they came back and everybody went back to bed.  Poor Snoopy was standing all alone in the kitchen waiting very patiently for his bowl.  Nobody gave him a bowl.  Finally he barked.  Only once.  Very sad.  Mommy got up and gave him a cookie (momPerson here - I am NOT a criminal, the vet said he could have something to sit in his stomach so the Rimadyl and blood pressure med did make him sick to his stomach).  Then we all went back to bed.
But it gets worse, oh so much worse.  Around 8:30 they gave Snoopy a pill and this one made Snoopy all goofy and off balance and then around 9:15 ..... they took my Snoopy someplace.  Daddy did it and he came home WITHOUT Snoopy.
Snoopy is GONE.  OMG!!!!!  I'd sad I'm lonely I'm scared to death.  Mommy is working and she promised she will take me for a long walk but I only want to go if we are going to walk to where Snoopy is I want Snoopy.
Sob!
Goodbye from Chomper