[Dailydrool] March $5 Friday - starting our 6th year!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Feb 21 13:09:01 PST 2019

March $5 Friday signals the start of our 6th year of fundraising
for the senior bassets in rescue.  Today, the 21st, just happens
to be the 5th anniversary of the passing of our good and dear
friend, Debbie Winchester.  I think just about everyone on this
list remembers Debbie - who could forget her heartwarming,
funny stories with Brudder Elwood telling tales about Elder
Clara, Sister Daisy and Jake? Those Bridge stories told by
Elder Clara gave us comfort for our losses.   Oh, Debbie.
You are missed.

Debbies efforts to help the rescues take in those seniors and
make them well and valued family members have lived on for
5 years.  $5 Fridays, $2 Tuesdays, donations from the general
fund for emergency medical needs, a newly formed bed fund
to honor Diana Rothe, who was an avid supporter of Debbies
Dawgs, and senior pawtners who send care packages to
seniors in foster care - all of this for those seniors that Debbie
loved so much.

Our rescues for March are Droopy BHR of Western PA and
New England BHR.  Both have seniors who have had a lot of
medical expenses or have been in long term foster care because
their issues make them unadoptable.  We will be introducing the
seniors from these 2 rescues on our FB group page starting
on Monday. $5 Friday is March 1st.

Celebrate the mission of our friend Debbie Winchester by donating
to $5 Friday.  Paypal, using the friend option, to this address:

debbiesdawgs at icloud.com   Note: if your address comes up, Paypal

is going to charge a fee for goods and services you aren’t receiving.
Click on CHANGE, usually below and to the right of where you fill
in your donation amount, then choose donating to a friend.   If checks
are what you prefer, send to Debbies Dawgs, 117 Mountain Vista
Blvd. Canton GA  30115 - this is a new mailing address as of last
month.  Donations received through March 15 will go to $5 Friday
unless otherwise directed.  Simply mark your donation if you prefer
it to go the general fund or the bed fund.

Thanks to everyone who has ever donated to help carry on this
mission that Debbie had.  Here’s to another year, Debbie!

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa

P.S. I really do know punctuation - just trying to eliminate those
       pesky question marks that show up in my posts!