[Dailydrool] Dear Nana

lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Fri Feb 22 20:32:04 PST 2019

Sweet Nana Bean, you have found the bestest home ever with your furmom, Jackie. I know you feel great joy being with her. You are safe and cared for and loved. Jackie, heart healing drool to you in the face of Nana's diagnosis. Every second you have had and will have with her is precious. You've added so much to her life that she never had before and that is beautiful. Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf Lois.leader at cox.net Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone