[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 02:52:40 PST 2019

It's been a while since I've posted to the Drool, but this morning I
managed to catch up on a bit of the missed Drooling. How awful I felt to
see all the things that have been going on that I missed.

I was not ignoring anyone and certainly would have sent condolences or
support had I known what was going on, but I have been recovering from a
heart procedure that did not go quite as expected, so I have been dealing
with my own troubles. Those of you who connect with me on FB no doubt know
more about this subject than you really want to. I am sorry that I've been
such a whiner. I will repeat none of that here.

I did catch Rolph's passing and wrote a bit to Sally. Rolph was one of the
characters of the Drool--a dog who stands out in the crowd not only for his
lovely fur but for his personality. He is much missed.

However, I missed Snoopy's eye issues. I know how hard glaucoma is, Dale,
having been through it with Dexter. Healing drool is being sent his way
from the Dashing Bassets.

Jackie, I am sorry that things have been so bad for Nana, but I know that
she is in a place where love and care will be abundant. Having lately had a
few trials of my own, I know how much they mean.

As I am recovering, the houndage have been right here, usually at my feet,
making sure I can barely move. I think Horton blames Drew for taking me
away suddenly and fears that it could happen again. (Hopefully that is not
so, but we cannot convince him.)  Even Duncan the cat has had his moments
of trying to lie on top of me so I cannot go anywhere. Everyone is kept
busy making sure that mama does not slip out the door or the bathroom
window (their one great fear that makes them share the bathroom window
whenever I go there).

So sorry that I missed so much, but my energy has been limited and my
concentration very weak.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets