[Dailydrool] Peeing and pooping

Ursula Kramer rodurs at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 19:38:24 PST 2019

Oregon Basset Hound Rescue has a basset/mix that had previously been bounced around. He is in a foster home right now. He goes out with the other dogs and pees and poops but then comes in and pees and poops in the house. We are looking for suggestions on ways to curtail this, his foster mom has some mobility issues of her own so taking him for extended walks is not an option. We were thinking about trying something like the Tinkle Trousers that he could not easily get out of. If someone has a pattern on how to make them or where to possibly get one please let me know as the last thing we want is to bounce him around again. We think this may be related to him to his insecurity about being bounced around and once he feels secure it will stop. My email address is rodurs at yahoo.com