[Dailydrool] Snoopy update

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 26 10:10:52 PST 2019

Hi all, Dale here,
Snoopy is back to being Snoopy.  He has a huge appetite and he is enjoying walks and belly rubs and demanding treats.  I looked up from folding laundry last night to find him and Chomper wrestling in the middle of the living room floor.  My Snoopy is being bossy and pushy and demanding and snarking Chomper if he is already on a piece of furniture and Chomper goes to jump up and yeah ..... he's back to normal.
whew from Dal
PS ..... I never could have gotten through all of this without all of you.  I don't think I would have know he needed help/was in pain without all I've learned from the drool.