[Dailydrool] help help help

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 1 09:36:44 PST 2019

Hi all it’s dale here,

We’ve been through a whole lot of peeing in the house over the years, managed to overcome challenges one way or another.  One thing I was told.....you have to start with a clean slate.  If the dog smells pee it will keep coming back to the spot. You may need carpets professionally cleaned, or worse, ripped up, to get rid of the problem.  Even if you cannot smell it he can.  The chances of breaking him of this habit without a clean slate are slim

For example, I have a foster right now.  When we lost Gracie last summer (she was known for indiscretions) I had the carpets replaced. Now we hand shampoo and keep things clean but I thought it best to start fresh. Well this foster hasn’t had a single accident in the house.  He sniffed all over, and pointed to a leg of the couch he thinks was peed on at some point, but he hasn’t peed and I believe the fact that there is no scent of it helps

Good luck
Dale

Sent from my iPad