[Dailydrool] from the Winchesters

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Jan 2 18:04:22 PST 2019

Wayne and Barbara Winchester asked me to add this note of thanks to
the Daily Drool:

We would like to thank everyone for their kindness in brightening our holiday with all the wonderful Christmas and birthday cards.

It is a pleasure in seeing all of the nice looking furkids enjoying their forever homes.

Hope 2019 will be a better year for all.

Wayne & Barbara

If you’ve never done the howliday cards before,  you are missing out on something that is really special and fun.

Please do consider signing up next year. If cost is an issue, join a mailing group - postage sharing really cuts the cost.  There are several mailing groups and it’s to organize one.

Happy  New  Year,

Donna