[Dailydrool] All good news

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 2 22:08:11 PST 2019

Hello it’s dale again,

Sorry to bored you all the mundane but I’m thrilled to death that Chompers heartworm test came back and it’s negative.  Fecal was negative too.  I’m sitting on the couch between two sleeping bassets thinking just how lucky I am. Snoopy just loves this little boy and Chomper wants so very badly to please Snoopy.  They follow each other all over bumping noses and rubbing sides of faces and rubbing all along the side of each other’s body when they pass and doing circles around each other, all the loving taps and nuzzles that you see in two bonded dogs, but they just met 3 days ago.

Another miracle, my daughter was playing fetch with Chomper and he was all kinds of revved up..... running in circles and charging full tilt down the hall to the toy, over and over, when suddenly Chomper froze with the toy in his mouth, turned at a dead run, dropped the toy by the dog door and charged out.   A few minutes later, after he finished going potty, he came back in.  The moment was lost, he didn’t want to fetch anymore, so I fed him cheese and told him what a good boy he is.  He just learned to use a dog door yesterday.

I can’t begin to describe how much this sweet foster means to us

More later from Dale, who really, really doesn’t think Chomper is going anywhere.

Sent from my iPad