[Dailydrool] Chomper

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 05:18:19 PST 2019

Oh My Dog! I just went on the website to look at Chomper and see if I
approve of him as a suitable brother for my friend Snoopy! It is like
looking at most of my family! My mom is a tri, but mostly black. My dad was
a huge red and white boy. Five of my siblings have black heads and black
bodies. Then there is Winston and me, Bugsey. We have red heads and I
especially have a lot of white. So, I am an open tri. Chomper is even me
sized! My dad was 78 lbs. Mom is about 68 lbs. I am the runt of the litter,
yet very handsome I must add. I am a whopping 52 pounds. I have a great
idea Snoopy! When you are napping, and Chomper is driving you nuts, why
don't we put him on a leer jet to GA. Then he can play with Browyn the
Fairy Princess until he is exhausted. Then we will put him back on the
plane to you! I will leave it to you to find the leer jet! All of us here
at the Martin house are SO happy you have a new brother. We were so sad
after LuLu and Gracie died. You need this boy in your life!

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess and mom, Jennifer