[Dailydrool] Chomper

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 18:24:40 PST 2019

Went to the web site and saw Chomper.  He is one handsome hound.

Tomorrow I am going to meet a show dog that needs to be re-homed as she does not get along with the rest of the pack.  She is 2 years old and from Olde Fashioned Bassets.  I know the breeder and the hound's owner as we are all members of Badgerland Basset Hound Club.  I have not had any luck finding a rescue, and this popped out of the blue.  I went to read my e-mails late New Year's Day and found a message from a Drooler regarding the dog.  I contacted them and have an appointment for tomorrow afternoon.  I am excited and scared at the same time.  The last time I had a two year old dog was about 18 years ago and she was a lab mix.  The good thing is that being a show dog she will have some training, which is helpful.  I don't deny that the exercise will do me good, but that hopefully she will not require too much.  I hope that she will play with toys, which should help.  Anyone with helpful info  will be appreciated.

 Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) along with Millie,Pw. Charlie and Pw. Bennett, all ATB  AOL Desktop